16 March, 2010

Aspirations

Everything you read always says that you have to make yourself accountable for your goals. So I am going to post my list of aspirations right here.

It's a list I have made once-upon-a-time and is stored safely in my computer on a .doc file that I occasionally go look at and add to (and sometimes even get to cross things off).

My Aspirations:
  1. Get a Tattoo (and of course now I want more...)
  2. Buy a Motorcycle
  3. Obtain my Motorcycle License
  4. Have $1000
  5. Have $5000
  6. Have $10,000
  7. Have $100,000
  8. Own a Brand New Car (I would totally go for a Jetta or a Chevy SSR, but thats a truck thats discontinued...)
  9. Fall in Love and Have it Returned
  10. Own my Own House
  11. Make a Difference in the World
  12. Change Someone’s Life
  13. Join the Peace Corp (So if the Air Force thing works out this may never happen...) :/
  14. Have a Successful Career
  15. Visit Holland
  16. Watch a World Cup Final Live (hopefully involving Nederlands voetbal)
  17. Visit Australia & New Zealand
  18. Live in California for At Least a Year (before it falls into the ocean, preferably) ;)
  19. Go to a Major Pride Celebration (LA, San Fran)
  20. Visit the Wyckoff House in New York
  21. Adopt Children
  22. Get a 4 year degree (Hopefully in the next year or so!)
  23. Learn Dutch (maybe even live in Holland)
  24. Learn Latin
  25. Live on the East Coast
  26. Take the MCats
  27. Be Happy! (its a lot harder than you'd think)
  28. Learn to Play Guitar
  29. Learn to Play Piano
  30. Learn Italian
  31. Obtain My Pilots License (pretty much just so I can say I can fly)
  32. Complete a Triathlon

No comments:

Post a Comment